Sunday, April 4, 2010

My take on a border that I found on the internet

I found this great border out on the internet one night surfing for inspiration.  It was just so cute so I decided to make my own.  The planes and sunshine are designed in SCAL2 (files are available if you want them, just email me), the bears are a pattern from Treasure Box Designs, the CUTE is done in SCAL and the word plane are white leather looking thickers.  Throw in some Prima flowers and voila...it's a border.

I noticed one of my rays of sunshine was missing but I did find it as soon as I came back to my desk and put it back on.  Pardon my background, I went looking for natural lighting and the only place I could find was outside on my porch.  The rug out there is ready for replacing!!

2 comments:

  1. Just became a follower and I love your blog and especially love this border. I was going to email you for the patterns for the planes and sunshine but couldn't seem to find your email addy. Could you send them to me at bettyorr@ripnet.com

    ReplyDelete